- No Bellevue College Parking in Eastgate P&R. Violators will be towed at your own Expense.
- During the 2015-16 school year, Bellevue College will continue to offer a discounted Quarterly Everyday Permit valid for use in Parking Lots 1, 3, & 5 only. The price is listed below and you may select this option when purchasing your permit online.
Parking permits are required in all student and employee parking lots. Permit parking is enforced Monday – Friday, 6:00 am to 3:00 pm except weekends and holidays. For more information see the Bellevue College Parking Map.
City, State and Federal Laws are Enforced 24/7.
|Quarterly Student Permit Types||Price per Quarter|
|Quarterly Everyday Permit||$65|
|Quarterly Everyday Discount Lot Permit||$40|
|Quarterly 2-Day (M/W or T/TH) Permit||$35|
|Quarterly Motorcycle Permit||$35|
Valid Parking Permits
Students: If your permit does not match one of the images below it is invalid.
Employee-specific parking information (login required)
Visitors & Daily Parkers:
Visitor/Daily Metered parking lots 9, 12, and Parking Garage Level 5 are open to visitors Monday – Friday from 6:00 am – 3:00 pm except weekends and holidays. Vehicles with properly displayed, unexpired Employee permits and unexpired student quarterly Everyday and 2-Day permits are valid in these lots (Discount permits are not valid in Visitor lots). All vehicles parked in these lots must either properly display a valid day or week pass purchased from a pay station or properly display a valid Employee or Student permit as described above.
Visitor/Daily parking is $2/day
Pay Stations are located in lots 9 and 12, and in the Parking Garage on Level 5
Wondering where you can park? Refer to the Main Campus Parking Map.
Don’t want to pay for parking or want share the cost among friends? Try:
- Free Transportation Assistance: One-on-one trip planning.
- TransitChek for ORCA: Double your bus money with a transit restricted debit card.
- BC RideMatch: Drivers/Riders Match to Save! Login using your BC email.
- Carpool Reserved Parking: If 3 or more BC students ride together, you can apply to park in reserved parking.
- Bike to BC: Get free access to showers and lockers after a ride to campus. Check out area bicycle maps to find your way and parking locations when you arrive.
Last Updated July 3, 2015