The Academic Success Center (ASC) provides free, high-quality tutoring and learning services for all students enrolled at Bellevue College. We have specialized tutoring labs for math and writing as well as drop-in tutoring for most subjects, one-on-one tutoring appointments, workshops, and resources for lending like textbooks and calculators. The mission of the ASC is to help students succeed academically and empower them to become independent, life-long learners.
More Online Resources
Free Online Tutoring & Resources from King County Library System (KCLS)
Tutoring & Other Resources Include:
- Document proofing for essays, resumes, and math problems
- Cover letter/Resume review and help
- English language skills help
- MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint tutorials
- ACT/SAT practice course
- AP course
- College-bound help
- GRE, GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT practice courses
- ASVAB practice quizzes
- WA State SBAC test preparation
- Citizenship preparation help
- Interview preparation & job search help
To Access, use the following log in information:
- Library Card Number: BVC + BC SID number (Example: BVC954123456).
- Library Card Pin: Last four digits of your BC SID number (Example: 3456).
Learn More About Us!
Writing, reading, study skills, and language workshops for all students!Current Workshops
Other Learning Spaces
Business Economics Study Center (C207-k)
Tutoring for transfer Accounting, Statistical Analysis, Business Law, and Economics
BESC Tutoring Schedules TBD
Science Study Center (S114)
A multi-purpose room where science and math students gather to study and learn
- Science Study Center schedule TBD
Become a Tutor!
Flexible, on-campus job that pays you $16/hour to help other!
All tutors are trained and certified. No prior experience necessary.Apply Here!
The Academic Success Center is committed to providing high-quality educational resources for all students enrolled at Bellevue College. We offer peer and expert assistance, providing the tools that will enable and encourage students to become independent and life-long learners.
We are dedicated and passionate about supporting student success.
We are steadfast in our commitment to uphold academic excellence and equity, while modeling inclusion, integrity, and respect.