The Academic Success Center (ASC) provides free, high-quality tutoring and learning services for all students enrolled at Bellevue College. We have specialized tutoring labs for math and writing as well as drop-in tutoring for most subjects, one-on-one tutoring appointments, workshops, and resources for lending like textbooks and calculators. The mission of the ASC is to help students succeed academically and empower them to become independent, life-long learners.
ASG-Laptop Loan Program
Through a collaboration between Bellevue College’s ASG student leaders and various campus offices, the ASG Laptop Loan Program (LLP) is for registered fall 2021 students who need a laptop device for remote delivery of coursework during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you need a laptop, complete the ASG-LLP Laptop Loan Agreement Form by 5pm on September 21st: Student Affairs: ASG – Laptop Loan Program :: Online Services for Students (bellevuecollege.edu) . Fill out the Agreement Form by clicking on the “Apply to the Laptop Loan Program”.
- After you complete the Laptop Loaner Agreement Form, you will receive an auto-generated email of your submission.
- Your application will be reviewed to confirm your enrollment.
- Laptops are available only to registered BC students – enrolled in the quarter of the request. There is a limited supply, and provided on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- You will receive instructions in your official BC email address, for laptop pick up at Bellevue College.
- No laptops will be mailed and must be picked up on dates shared.
On-Campus Computer Labs
Students can visit the N250 or D101 computer labs on-campus during fall quarter! Both PC’s and MAC’s are available, along with printers.
Open hours are listed online on the Student Computer Labs & Printing Kiosks webpage.
More Online Resources
Free Online Tutoring & Resources from King County Library System (KCLS)
Tutoring & Other Resources Include:
- Document proofing for essays, resumes, and math problems
- Cover letter/Resume review and help
- English language skills help
- MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint tutorials
- ACT/SAT practice course
- AP course
- College-bound help
- GRE, GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT practice courses
- ASVAB practice quizzes
- WA State SBAC test preparation
- Citizenship preparation help
- Interview preparation & job search help
To Access, use the following log in information:
- Library Card Number: BVC + BC SID number (Example: BVC954123456).
- Library Card Pin: Last four digits of your BC SID number (Example: 3456).
Learn More About Us!
Writing, reading, study skills, and language workshops for all students!Current Workshops
Other Learning Spaces
Business Economics Study Center
Tutoring for transfer Accounting, Statistical Analysis, Business Law, and Economics
Science Study Center (S114)
A multi-purpose room where science and math students gather to study and learn
- Science Study Center schedule TBD
Become a Tutor!
Flexible, on-campus job that pays you $16/hour to help other!
All tutors are trained and certified. No prior experience necessary.Apply Here!
The Academic Success Center is committed to providing high-quality educational resources for all students enrolled at Bellevue College. We offer peer and expert assistance, providing the tools that will enable and encourage students to become independent and life-long learners.
We are dedicated and passionate about supporting student success.
We are steadfast in our commitment to uphold academic excellence and equity, while modeling inclusion, integrity, and respect.