Frequently Asked Questions

How can I register for classes with Bellevue College Continuing Education?

Students do not need to apply to register for Continuing Education classes. You can enroll over the phone with Customer Service at (425) 564-2263 or online.

Other questions? Please contact us.

Are there funding options available for Continuing Education classes?

While most CE classes are non-credit and do not qualify for financial aid, students receiving unemployment may qualify for certain resources. For more information, please call the Worker Retraining office at (425) 564-4141, or visit their website.

I am a veteran. Is GI Bill funding available for Continuing Education classes?

As they are non-credit, most CE classes do not qualify for funding. However, we encourage our veteran students to contact Bellevue College’s Veteran’s Office for assistance at (425) 564-2220, or online.

I am an International Student. Where can I find more information on F-1 Student Visa requirements?

Please contact Bellevue College’s Office of International Education and Global Initiatives at (425) 564-3185 or visit their website.

Does Continuing Education offer degree programs?

Bellevue College Continuing Education offers non-credit classes and Certificate Programs. For more information on credit degree programs, please call Bellevue College Main Campus at (425) 564-2227, or visit their website.

How do I create my NetID?

Check our About Us page!

Last Updated May 2, 2024