- Select the course category from the dropdown menus across the top of the page.
- Scroll down to your class, and select by clicking on the description. You will be taken to the page for your class.
- Click on the “Course Details” button.
- Click the “Add to cart” box.
- Review the item(s) in your cart and click the “Check Out” box.
- Sign in or create a new account and follow the instructions to process your payment.
It’s important to note that if you are a third party paying for a registration for someone other than yourself, the account must be created in advance by the student with their name and information. Customer Service staff can assist you in processing the payment.
Your registration will be processed immediately during business hours. If you do not have a student identification number, your registration will be processed manually and the number will be included in your registration status e-mail. If the class is full, your registration status e-mail will indicate that you have been placed on a wait list.
- Bellevue College student ID number (you will be assigned one if this is the first time you are registering),
- Item number or class title
- Visa or MasterCard number and expiration date
Customer Service Summer Hours:
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
As of October 1, 2019, North Campus will no longer be accepting cash payments. Payments can still be made using checks, credit cards, and money orders. Thank you for your cooperation.
Last Updated February 10, 2020