- Select the course from the course catalog.
- Click the “Add to cart” box.
- Review the item(s) in your cart and click the “Check Out” box.
- Sign in or create a new account and follow the instructions to process your payment.
- Online registration closes one week prior to the start date of a course. Classes with space still available will be open for phone registration only after that time.
Register by phone
- Call Customer Service (425) 564-2263 during our business hours. Main Campus registration is not available through this number. Please have the following information available when you call:
- Bellevue College student ID number (you will be assigned one if this is the first time you are registering)
- Item number or class title
- Visa or MasterCard number and expiration date
Note: If you are a third party paying for a registration for someone other than yourself, the account must be created in advance by the student with their name and information. Customer Service staff can assist you in processing the payment.
If the class is full, your registration status e-mail will indicate that you have been placed on a wait list.
Late registration policy
In order to provide a consistent and high-quality educational experience, Community Education does not allow late registration. Students must be registered a minimum of one business day prior to the scheduled beginning date of a class.
Last Updated July 17, 2023