Fall 2023 Restorative Calendar of Events:
For questions or accommodations related to any of the restorative events, please contact Michelle Strange | Director of Restorative Practices | email@example.com
September 27 | 12:00PM-3:00PM | Social Justice Center B207
- Restorative Drop-in Hours: Pick up restorative fall calendar of events and restorative response cards; ask restorative questions; connect with colleagues, etc.
October 11 | 8:00AM – 5:00PM | Bellevue College
- Professional Development Day: The “restorative track” of sessions will include a restorative accountability circle, a sense of belonging circle, and a session on responding to harm, and more.
November 7 | 11:00AM – 1:00PM | Social Justice Center B207 | REGISTRATION ONLY
- Restorative Circle on Navigating Change: Join this transformative process of community building that cultivates shared vulnerability and empathy through storytelling on change, grief, support, and empowerment.
- Register Here: https://bellevuecollege.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1BSdgD0KLFPgW4C
Restorative practices are grounded in the following principles:
- Community building
- Building and restoring trust
- Preventing & repairing harm
- Active accountability
- Inclusive decision-making
Looking for more tools to engage in restorative practices? Check out the link below:
For restorative training, consultation, or programs, contact Michelle Strange | Director of Restorative Practices | firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated September 18, 2023