What we do:
- provide students, faculty, and administrators with an environment conducive to collegiality, learning, and constructive participation in college life
- strive for diversity and pluralism in both the student body, the faculty, and the administration
- promote international exchange of scholars and students
- expand educational opportunities for persons of color, persons with disabilities, persons of different ethnic heritages, persons of different gender identities and orientations, and persons with limited financial resources.
- disseminate information about practices, policies, and procedures regarding equal opportunity, disability, harassment, and discrimination
- provide educational training to faculty, staff and students about their rights and responsibilities with regard to equal opportunity
- help departments, divisions, and committees to develop and achieve annual goals to fulfill the college’s Affirmation of Inclusion and Pluralism Compact