There are a total of 46 lockers available, which are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the T Building.
Please take note of the following:
- Lockers will be issued on a first come first serve basis.
- Students enrolled in a Health Sciences, Education and Wellness Institute (HSEWI) program will be given priority.
- Students must remove the items and locks by the last day of the quarter. Failure to comply will result in loss of locker privileges and locks being removed and remaining items sent to lost and found.
Locker Use Terms & Conditions
Lockers are property of the state of Washington and are to be used only for school related materials. Students are expected to keep lockers clean and damage free.
- Students must provide their own lock.
- Students may not store any of the following items in the locker: perishable food items, hazardous materials, weapons, drugs, drug paraphernalia, or alcohol.
- Theft or misuse of college and/or state property will result in discipline from Bellevue College (see details in student handbook)
- Bellevue College assumes no responsibility for loss or damage of any item within the locker.
Last Updated January 11, 2023