All prospective students are encouraged to attend at least one information session to learn more about prerequisite courses, application process and other program details.
|Tuesday, October 25, 2016||3:30 pm - 5:00 pm||T223|
|Tuesday, November 15, 2016||6:30 pm - 8:00 pm||T223|
|Thursday, January 12, 2017||6:30 pm - 8:00 pm||T223|
|Wednesday, February 8, 2017||3:00 pm - 4:30 pm||T223|
|Tuesday, April 25, 2017||3:30 pm - 5:00 pm||T223|
|Thursday, May 4, 2017||6:30 pm - 8:00 pm||T223|
* Dates, times, and rooms are subject to change. Please call (425) 564-2013 on the day that you plan to attend to confirm that it will go on as scheduled. No reservations needed.
If you are unable to attend one of our scheduled Group Advising Sessions please watch one of our recorded sessions below:
- Nuclear Medicine Online Information Session (MP4 with Smart Player)
- For best results, use an alternate browser (Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
- Nuclear Medicine Online Information Session
- Nuclear Medicine Program Flier