Student Financial Services

Learn about services offered at Student Financial Services, including how to pay BC tuition and fees.

Student holding papers

You can make a payment in person at the Student Financial Services office during our on-campus business hours, or you can use one of these other options:

Note: The college may place a hold, also known as a negative service indicator on your account, which prevents you from enrolling and paying your tuition and fees online if you owe a fine or other outstanding debt to the college. For assistance, please contact the Student Financial Services office.

Third party payment options include GET, Dream Ahead, 529 plans, vouchers, letters of credit or purchase orders from companies or agencies paying tuition on your behalf.

  • Enroll for your classes without making a payment, but make sure you allow plenty of time for the college to process your request before your tuition is due
    • The college routinely drops students for non-payment if your payment authorization is not in place at the time tuition your is due
  • Email your voucher or other documents that authorize your funding to
  • For 529 Plans: make your check payable to Bellevue College
    • Include your ctcLink student ID number on your check
    • Mail your check for 529 plans to:

Bellevue College
SFS Office – U107
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007

  • For Community Education classes, select PO as the payment type during the enrollment process, then fax your voucher to (425) 564-3113. For additional information contact CE Customer Service/Registration at (425) 564-2263.

Use this link for information about Refunds for Tuition and Fees

The college charges a fee, which is added to your balance owed when your check is returned for non-payment or your credit card is declined. When this happens:

  • A hold, also called a negative service indicator in ctcLink, is placed on your account
    • A hold prevents you from enrolling for an upcoming quarter or changing your current schedule
    • A hold also prevents you from receiving financial aid refunds
  • The college may also send the amount you owe to a collection agency, which can affect your credit score
  • If you write a check to the college, and it is returned three times, you may lose your check-writing privileges

For additional information see BC Policy #7150

You can purchase a Quarterly ORCA bus pass in the Student Financial Services office.
For additional information:

Location & Contact Info


  • U Building – First Floor Lobby

Contact Info:

Service Hours


  • Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.


  • Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.