- No Bellevue College Parking in Eastgate P&R. Violators will be towed at your own Expense.
- During the 2018-19 school year, Bellevue College will continue to offer a discounted Quarterly Everyday Permit valid for use in Parking Lots 1, 3, & 5 only. The price is listed below and you may select this option when purchasing your permit online.
In order to purchase a student or employee parking pass, you should have your vehicle and payment information available, as well as your student or employee identification number. Be sure to include your correct and up to date email and mailing address.
Your payment confirmation and Temporary permit will be mailed to the email address provided.
If you are unable to access a printer, please come to Public Safety in D171 and we would be happy to print it out for you.
To pay your citation online please have your license plate and citation number available. If you no longer have your original citation, please call Public Safety and the citation number can be provided to you.
- All visitors may purchase Daily or Weekly parking passes from parking stations located in Daily Metered parking lots 12, 16, and Parking Garage Level 5. These stations are open to visitors Monday – Friday from 6:00 am – 3:00 pm except weekends and holidays.
- Vehicles with properly displayed daily or weekly metered passes may park in any student parking lot.
- Vehicles with properly displayed unexpired Employee permits, unexpired Student Quarterly Everyday and Metered permits may all park in these lots (**Discount permits are not valid in Visitor lots**).
- A Visitor/Daily parking pass is $2.00 per day or $10.00 per week.
Wondering where you can park? Refer to the Main Campus Parking Map.
- Parking permits are required in all student and employee parking lots Monday – Friday from 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM except weekends and holidays.
- An Employee After Hours permit will be required in lots D-1, 4, and 15 between 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM. After hours permits must be requested through the Public Safety Department in person or by calling (425) 564-2400 (or ext. 2516).
- Student Employees are not eligible for the after hours permits.
- If you purchase a valid employee parking permit for the 2017-2018 fiscal year, you do not need to obtain an after hours permit.
Student Parking Fees:
|Quarterly Student Permit Types||Price per Quarter|
|Quarterly Everyday Permit||$65|
|Quarterly Everyday Discount Lot Permit||$40|
|Quarterly 2-Day (M/W or T/TH) Permit||$35|
|Quarterly Motorcycle Permit||$35|
Valid Parking Permits:
Students: If your permit does not match one of the images below it is invalid.
Student Everyday/2-Day and Discount Permits (valid during Summer 2018 quarter only: July 1st 2018 – September 16th 2018)
Employees: If your permit does not match the image below it is invalid
Employee parking permit (valid during 2018-19 fiscal year: July 1st, 2018 – June 30th, 2019)
Employees After Hours
- Permit is valid from 3:00 P.M.-10:00 P.M. M-F
- Permit is issued only to current employees (FT/PT/Other); student employees are not eligible
- Permit is valid in 24 hours lots (4, D-1, 15)
- There is no charge for employees who only teach after 3 P.M. and don’t have valid annual 2018-19 parking permit
- Employees must come to D171 in person to obtain an after hours permit
Visitors & Daily Parkers:
Try sharing your ride to earn cash, taking the bus, or biking to campus!
If you usually drive your car or are looking for alternatives, you can consider taking the bus, biking, or carpooling a few days a week or all the time. It’s easy to do, and BC offers great programs and discounts!
- Free Transportation Assistance: One-on-one trip planning.
- Student and Employee Subsidized Bus Pass: Double your bus money with a transit restricted debit card.
- Carpool with BD Zimride: Login using your BC email.
- Carpool Reserved Parking: If 3 or more BC students ride together, you can apply to park in reserved parking.
- Bike to BC: Get free access to showers and lockers after a ride to campus. Check out area bicycle maps to find your way and parking locations when you arrive.
Visitor Parking Available in Lots 12 & 16 and on the 5th Floor of the Parking Garage
Please remember that all visitors must purchase a parking pass from one of the parking stations and place it upright on the dashboard of their car.
Parking Meters CANNOT Make Change!
Please use a card or exact change. Notes are not considered a valid replacement for a parking pass and you will be ticketed. If you experience any problems with any parking station call Public Safety:
Last Updated June 27, 2018