- No Bellevue College Parking in Eastgate P&R. Violators will be towed at your own expense.
- During the 2018-19 school year, Bellevue College will continue to offer a discounted Quarterly Everyday Permit valid for use in Parking Lots 1, 3, & 5 only. The price is listed below and you may select this option when purchasing your permit online.
In order to purchase a student or employee parking pass, you should have your vehicle and payment information available, as well as your student or employee identification number. Be sure to include your correct and up to date email and mailing address.
Your payment confirmation and Temporary permit will be mailed to the email address provided.
If you are unable to access a printer, please come to Public Safety in D171 and we would be happy to print it out for you.
To pay your citation online please have your license plate and citation number available. If you no longer have your original citation, please call Public Safety and the citation number can be provided to you.
- All visitors may purchase Daily or Weekly parking passes from parking stations located in Daily Metered parking lots 12, 16, and Parking Garage Level 5. These stations are open to visitors 6:00am- 3:00pm, excluding breaks and holidays. These passes may be used in any Student or General parking area.
- Vehicles with properly displayed daily or weekly metered passes may park in any Student or General parking lot.
- Vehicles with properly displayed Employee permits, Student Quarterly Everyday and Metered Daily Permits may park in visitor and general parking lots (**Discount permits are not valid in Visitor lots**).
- A Visitor/Daily parking pass is $2.00 per day or $10.00 per week.
Bellevue College issues citations to ensure an open, safe and accessible learning and working environment. The fine schedule is determined in accordance with regional standards and to assure compliance.
Wondering where you can park? Refer to the Main Campus Parking Map.
Parking permits are required in all student and employee parking lots 6:00 am- 3:00 pm except weekends and holidays.
Student Parking Fees:
|Quarterly Student Permit Types||Price per Quarter|
|Quarterly Everyday Permit||$65|
|Quarterly Everyday Discount Lot Permit||$40|
|Quarterly 2-Day (M/W or T/TH) Permit||$35|
|Quarterly Motorcycle Permit||$35|
Valid Parking Permits:
Students: If your permit does not match one of the images below it is invalid.
Student Everyday/2-Day and Discount Permits (valid during Winter 2020 Quarter only; Expires March 31st, 2020)
Employees: If your permit does not match the image below it is invalid
Employee parking permit (valid during 2019-20 fiscal year: July 1st, 2019 – June 30th, 2020)
Visitors & Daily Parking:
Try sharing your ride to earn cash, taking the bus, or biking to campus!
If you usually drive your car or are looking for alternatives, you can consider taking the bus, biking, or carpooling a few days a week or all the time. It’s easy to do, and BC offers great programs and discounts!
- Free Transportation Assistance: One-on-one trip planning.
- Student and Employee Subsidized Bus Pass: Double your bus money with a transit restricted debit card.
- Carpool with BD Zimride: Login using your BC email.
- Carpool Reserved Parking: If 3 or more BC students ride together, you can apply to park in reserved parking.
- Bike to BC: Get free access to showers and lockers after a ride to campus. Check out area bicycle maps to find your way and parking locations when you arrive.
Visitor Parking Passes Available in Lots 12 & 16 and on the 5th Floor of the Parking Garage
Please remember that all visitors must purchase a parking pass from one of the parking stations and place it upright on the dashboard of their car. Visitor Passes may be used in any Student or General Parking Lot, except in reserved spaces otherwise marked.
Parking Meters CANNOT Make Change!
Please use a card or exact change. Notes are not considered a valid replacement for a parking pass and you will be ticketed. If you experience any problems with any parking station call Public Safety:
Last Updated December 19, 2019