As of August 1, 2022, Bellevue College requires permits in all parking lots 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Spring 2023 Student Parking Permits on sale now.
Visitor Passes may be used in any student lot, regardless of where they were purchased. Employees may take daily passes to the Parking Office to be authorized for Employee Lots.
To purchase a Parking Permit, please provide the following information:
-Vehicle Information (Make, Model, Color, License Plate Number)
Current Valid Parking Permits:
Request a Refund
In cases where a permit is no longer needed, employee or student permit holders may request a partial refund from public safety using the refund form on the public safety web page.
- Individuals authorized to park in ADA stalls displaying valid placards do not need to purchase parking passes to park on campus in any valid parking spot. Call the Parking Office for details.
- Annual Employee permits may be returned to the Parking Office before the second pay period during quarters not in use to avoid quarterly charge. Call the Parking Office for details.
- Cash payments may be made in person in the Parking Office in B132.
- Citations can be made within 21 days of the ticket being issued. Please follow this link to appeal a citation.
- Hybrid vehicle parking info/ electric vehicle parking only when charging.
If you usually drive your car or are looking for alternatives, you can consider taking the bus, biking, or carpooling a few days a week or all the time. It’s easy to do, and BC offers great programs and discounts!
- Free Transportation Assistance: One-on-one trip planning
- Student and Employee Subsidized Bus Pass: Double your bus money with ORCA
- Carpool Reserved Parking: if 2 of more BC students or staff ride together, you can apply to park in reserved parking.
- Bike to BC: Get free access to showers and lockers after a ride to campus. Check out area bicycle maps to find your way and parking locations when you arrive.
Parking Frequently Asked Questions
Parking Fines and Impound Information
Bellevue College: Getting Here
Bellevue College: Privacy Notice
If you have any questions:
Parking Office Hours
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Except for Holidays and Closures)
Phone: 425-564-2516 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated May 26, 2023