Running Start Fall 2023 Student and Parent Information Session Schedule
Running Start (RS) is a statewide partnership between colleges and local high schools. RS allows high school juniors and seniors to take classes at the college tuition-free. Students earn both high school and college credit at the same time. The high school pays for the college credits, which saves families money as students begin their college careers.
- Tuition is free for credits approved by the high school.
- Students pay for class and student fees, books and other supplies needed for class.
- Some low-income students may qualify for a fee waiver.
- Students take classes at the college – on campus or online.
- Students may choose to attend part-time or full-time.
Use the links below to learn more about the RS program, or to see information for students already part of RS.
Learn more about the RS program, how to apply, and other steps needed to get started
Learn about ongoing requirements, receive news and announcements, and access forms
Campus Reduced Hours or Closure
January 16th Holiday – College Closed
February 7th Campus Community day – College Closed
February 20th Faculty Holiday – No classes, Offices Are Open
March 2nd Professional Development Day – Campus Closed
March 21st Student Success Day – Special faculty hours for students: No class, Offices open