Check out Bachelor Degrees At Bellevue College!
Talk directly to bachelor degree program representatives and get the inside track on how to get started at Bellevue College.
- When: Saturday, Oct. 14 – 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Who: High school students and their parents
- Where: Bellevue College Main Campus, Building N, Room 201
- 3000 Landerholm Circle SE Bellevue, WA 98007
The Center for High School Programs Office
- Monday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday & Wednesday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m
- Friday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The Center for High School Programs Office will be closed the following dates:
Thursday & Friday, Nov. 23, 2017 and Nov. 24, 2017
Friday & Monday, Dec. 22, 2017 and Dec. 25, 2017
Applications for Winter Quarter 2018 are now open.
Applications Will open Oct. 3 for Winter 2018 Quarter Running Start Program and will close on November 16th at 5:00PM.
You must currently be a high school Junior or Senior to apply for Winter Quarter.
Running Start is a program that allows 11th and 12th grade students to take college courses at Washington’s 34 community and technical colleges. The added bonus is the cost savings, as students receive both high school and college credit for these classes, thus accelerating their progress through the education system.
- Please visit the Running Start Admissions page for instructions on how to apply for Winter Quarter.
Winter Information Session – Oct. 12, 2017 and Oct. 26, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. in Building N room 201
Bellevue College Running Start
3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Building B Office 233, Bellevue, WA 98007