Current Students

It’s that time of year! Current Running Start students need to submit the new and improved Running Start Enrollment Verification Form  for the upcoming Spring  Quarter.The purpose of this form is to track the number of credits that you are taking between the high school and college you are attending. You must turn in the completed form to our office (B233) two business days before you register for classes.  Make sure you make a copy of the completed form before you submit to us.