Diagnostic Ultrasound Information Sessions
All applicants must attend an information session in order to apply to the program. To apply to the program you are required to be present for the entire meeting. You are encouraged to bring your spouse, parent(s) or a friend. We do request, however, that you do not bring small children or babies.
NOTE: Make sure you make note of the date you attended the information session, you will be required to provide the date on your application. The program REQUIRES all applicants to attend an information session within the last 24 months.
Information Sessions will provide information on various topics, including:
- The field of ultrasound
- Bellevue College Diagnostic Ultrasound program
- The rigors and rewards of a career in sonography
- The current job market
- Application process, prerequisites and other topics as time permits
RECOMMENDATION: Prepare in advance and bring your questions with you! Our information sessions are typically presented by a member of our faculty and are often attended by one or more of our current students. This is YOUR chance to get the answer to your questions about a career in ultrasound and our training program!
Prior to attending an information session you are required to view the below presentations:
- Information Session – Section I “Overview”
- Information Session – Section II “Preparing Application”
- Information Session – Section III “Careers Sonography”
- Information Session – Section IV “Frequently Asked Questions”
NOTE: The content of these presentations will not be covered in detail at the information session. Please contact the program manager at (425) 564-2013 or firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions.
|Friday||December 8, 2017||3:00 pm - 5:00 pm||N201|
|Friday||January 19, 2018||3:00 pm - 5:00 pm||N201|
Last Updated December 5, 2017