Diagnostic Ultrasound Information Sessions
All Diagnostic Ultrasound applicants are required to attend an information session in order to apply to the program. The date of the information session attended must be within 24 months of the application date.
Please keep the following details in mind:
- All information sessions are being held via Zoom. The Zoom number will be added to this webpage on the date of the information session, so please bookmark this page to return for the necessary Zoom information.
- Attendees are required to be present for the entire meeting, so please schedule accordingly so you can remain present and undistracted.
- Attendees may invite friends or family members to attend as well via Zoom.
- All attendees MUST review the four Powerpoint presentations included below prior to attending the information session. This background information will allow you to ask more detailed questions and get your specific questions answered.
- Prepare your list of questions in advance and bring them with you to the session! This is your chance to speak with a member of our faculty and/or current ultrasound students to get the answers to your questions about the training program.
NOTE: Make sure you make note of the date you attended the information session, you will be required to provide the date on your application. The program REQUIRES all applicants to attend an information session within 24 months of their application date.
Information Sessions will provide information on various topics, including:
- The field of ultrasound
- Bellevue College Diagnostic Ultrasound program
- The rigors and rewards of a career in sonography
- Application process, prerequisites and other topics as time permits
Prior to attending an information session you are required to view the below presentations:
- Information Session – Section I “Overview” [PDF]
- Information Session – Section II “Preparing Application” [PDF]
- Information Session – Section III “Careers Sonography” [PDF]
- Information Session – Section IV “Frequently Asked Questions” [PDF]
You may also choose to review the Diagnostic Ultrasound Student Handbook [PDF] for further program information.
NOTE: The content of these presentations will not be covered in detail at the information session. Please contact the program manager at (425) 564-2013 or firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions.
The final information session for the 2023 application period will be held on Friday, February 10, 2023 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm on Zoom.
Zoom Meeting ID: 878 1057 3009
To join the meeting, go to zoom.us, select ‘Join’ from the options at the top of the page, enter the Meeting ID number listed above and follow the instructions provided.
Interested applicants are NOT required to register in advance for Zoom information sessions, however all attendees MUST make sure to follow the instructions provided during the information session to verify their attendance or they will not receive credit for attending on that date when they apply to the program. Please have paper and a pen or pencil (or an electronic resource) available for note taking.
Last Updated February 14, 2023