How to Apply
Applications for classes starting Fall 2016 opens on January 4th, 2016 and closes on February 15, 2016.
Review the Application Checklist
Before you begin the application process, review our application checklist. It’s your responsibility to make sure that your application is complete and submitted before the deadline for admissions consideration.
If you are a first time BC student or a student who is returning to the college after 4 or more quarters, you must apply to the college first (Bellevue College General Admissions).
If you are a current BC student, skip Step 2.
Step 1: Complete Bellevue College General Admissions Application
Go to: (http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/admissions/apply/) and pay a college general admission fee ($34).
- Print a receipt and submit with your application materials (applications will not be reviewed without receipt).
Step 2: Pay a Diagnostic Ultrasound Application Fee of ($40)
Note: You will need a BC Student ID number for this process.
- Go to registration site https://www.ctc.edu/~bellevue/webreg/waci221.html
- Register using the item number “APPI” and make a payment of ($40). (This is a $40.00, non-refundable application fee).
- Print a receipt and submit with your application materials
Note: Applications will not be processed until this fee has been paid. (Please note: Fee can only be paid beginning Jan. 4 – Feb. 15.)
Step 3: Complete a Diagnostic Ultrasound Application Form
- Diagnostic Ultrasound Application
- Applications must be submitted by 5:00 pm (Pacific time) on the deadline date via postal mail or in-person.
Note: Applications will not be processed until this fee has been paid.
Step 4: Create a Video Statement
Step 5: Mail or Hand-Deliver:
- Personal statement
- Submit official transcripts from regionally accredited college (Bellevue College transcripts may be unofficial)
- A resume, citing education and work experience
- One copy of your Video Statement
- Two head shot photos (wallet sized)
Step 6: Submit Application Materials
Mail or hand-deliver your transcripts and other required documents on or before the deadline date to:
Radiation & Imaging Sciences, T208
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007-6484
Applying for Additional Programs
Some students apply for more than one program within the Health Sciences, Education and Wellness Institute. For instance, you might want to apply for Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Radiologic Technology or Neurodiagnostic Technology programs. If you would like to do this, please note that you will need to complete an application and pay an application fee for each program.
You should also know that each program has unique requirements, procedures, and application periods/deadlines. It’s your responsibility make sure that your application is complete and submitted before each deadline.
You can learn more about related imaging programs by visiting their websites.
Admission to the Diagnostic Ultrasound program is based upon the following:
Bellevue College requires you to obtain national background checks at specific points in the course of this program.
Accepted students must meet all immunization requirements.