Please Note: You must complete the New Student Process prior to scheduling an appointment with an advisor.
Congratulations, you are a Bellevue College Student!
Thank you for attending the virtual New Student Orientation and completing the New Student Process! On this page you will find a copy of the New Student Orientation PowerPoint presentation along with other helpful handouts and your next steps before the quarter begins. Have a great quarter!
- Next Steps Checklist
- Review information on Paying for College
- Access Student Support Services and get connected to specific programs before the quarter starts:
- Connect with the Center for Career Connections to learn more about your career pathway
- Follow Up with An Academic Advisor to create your Education Plan. Check out our Advising Syllabus in preparation.
- Math & English Flowchart
- First Quarter Class Recommendations
- Check out a First Year Seminar course
- The First Year Seminar will equip students to thrive by exploring their identities and communities through a social justice lens; mapping out their professional, educational, financial, wellness, and social goals; and developing professional and academic skills alongside personal wellness practices.
- Transfer Major Guides
- Specific Program Information:
- Academic Calendar
- GPA Calculator
- Foreign Language Requirements for University Transfer
- Math Resources
- Sample Education Plans
Campus Wide Resources
- CARES Act Emergency Funding
- Online Prerequisite Clearing Process: Submit your transcript to gain entry for a class for which you have met the prerequisites. Follow-up with Placement & Testing Services for more information.
- Running Start: Schedule an appointment with your Bellevue College Running Start advisor. Follow-up with the Center for High School Programs for more information.
- Official Transcripts: Request your official transcript be sent from Bellevue College to another institution. Follow-up with Student Central for more information.
- Transfer-in Credits: Officially transfer-in credits earned at other institutions.
Last Updated August 10, 2021