The Bellevue College women’s golf team has established itself as one of the top programs in the northwest with one of the most impressive track records. The Bulldog women, who have only been in existence since the program was founded in 2009, have finished first or second five times. In their inaugural year, the team placed third overall at the NWAC Championships. Since then the Bulldog women’s program has won three titles, winning it all in 2012, 2013, and 2015. The Bulldogs were also runner-up in 2012, 2016.
Katya Case, Suchada Anusuriya, and Kendra Meeker were all medalists at the NWAC Championships, claiming the top golfer title in the NWAC.
Players who have received offers to continue golf at the four-year level include:
- Brittany Zefkeles (’09) – George Fox University
- Katya Case (’12) – Western Washington University
- Jamie Kirsila (’12) – Seattle University
- Suchada Anusuriya (’13) – Delaware State University
- Lindsey Gullikson (’15) – University of California at Irvine / Metro State University (CO)
- Meg McMullen (’16) – Metro State University (CO)
- Kendra Meeker (’16) – Metro State University (CO)
- McKenna Lamb (’20) – Western Washington University
Last Updated July 21, 2022