Bellevue Bulldog Classic, Dec. 9-11 – Courter Family Athletic Pavilion
Men’s Teams: Bellevue, Columbia Basin, Chemeketa, Highline, Portland, Pierce, Shoreline, Walla Walla
First Round, Friday, Dec. 9
Game 1 – Chemeketa vs. Shoreline (1 p.m.)
Game 2 – Columbia Basin vs. Highline (3 p.m.)
Game 3 – Walla Walla vs. Pierce (5 p.m.)
Game 4 – Portland vs. Bellevue (7p.m.)
- December 5, 2016 The new look Bellevue College men’s basketball team appears to be legitimate after earning two big wins on the road against South Region powers Chemeketa and Umpqua over the weekend in a round-robin game series hosted by Lower Columbia College December 3-4. Bellevue won on Saturday December 3 over Chemeketa 86-79. The sophomore outside-inside threat ... Read the full story!
- December 5, 2016 After a convincing win, then heartbreaking loss in the semi-finals, the Bellevue College women’s basketball team wound up taking fifth place out of eight teams in their own Bulldog Classic, held Friday December 2-Sunday December 4.
On Friday, the Bulldogs opened up with a 62-52 win over Pierce College. Returning sophomore Erin Hamilton continued her steady ... Read the full story!
- November 28, 2016 Bellevue College men’s basketball began the 2016-17 season with a fresh start with not only nine new players but also with a convincing 90-60 win over Columbia Basin College in the opening round of the Pierce Thanksgiving Tourney on Friday, Nov. 25. The Bulldogs ended up 2-1 over the weekend to claim third place in ... Read the full story!
- November 20, 2016 After a tough opening round loss to the South Region #4 seed, Umpqua (OR), the Bellevue College Bulldogs scrapped their way to a seventh-place finish at the NWAC Championships in Tacoma. The four-day event, held at the Greater Tacoma Convention Center, featured the top 16 teams in the NWAC. The seventh-place finish matches Bellevue’s finish ... Read the full story!
- November 20, 2016 With only two returners back from last year’s phenomenal club, the Bellevue College women’s basketball team showed no sign of 2017 being a rebuilding year as the Bulldogs easily handled local rival Highline College with a 64-48 win on the road on Saturday November 19.
Bellevue raced out to a 19-8 first quarter lead and never ... Read the full story!