We are here for you, whether or not you are enrolled in the full Neurodiversity Navigators educational program!
Use this web page as a resource – explore the information below to see what’s available.
- Neurodiversity Center: open Spring Quarter 2022 for all Neurodivergent Bellevue College students, and students in Disabled Students Navigating STEM, Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Location: B131, next to Public Safety, directly below the Planetarium. See the green arrow on this map for our location.
- Advocacy support: if you are having difficulty with communication or access, please contact us to request support. You can also email us directly at email@example.com or chat with a Peer Mentor, #6, below.
- Weekly Checklist: this is the same each week and supports you in checking in with yourself about classes and other things that are going on for you at college.
- Weekly Agenda Week Eleven: this is different each week and can serve as a reminder to do things on time such as request accommodations, go to advising, register for the next quarter, and much more!
- Weekly Handouts – check out this page for new information each week.
- Ask a Peer Mentor: Do you have questions and you’re not sure where to find answers? Drop-in to our Peer Mentor Chat for access support from Peer Mentors, or send them a text at (833) 227-4551. They can help you access:
- Disability Resource Center
- Communication with your instructor(s) – we have templates you can use!
- and more!
- Use the Center for Career Connections both during and after your time at Bellevue College – it’s always there for you! Did you know research shows that students who work towards a career path are more engaged in college?
- Receive ADA accommodations through the Disability Resource Center. If you are not yet registered with the DRC, you may want to check in with them to see what they have to offer.
- Parent Meetings (to help them let go!) Get your parents on our email list for quarterly parent meetings where they can meet other parents and learn how to parent an adult college student.
- Use our Quarterly Calendar to stay on top of important dates Spring 2022 Quarter Calendar
- Learn more about Neurodiversity Navigators’ educational and peer mentor program. Come to an Information Meeting to learn more.
- Learn more about the Disabled Students Navigating STEM (DSNS) educational and peer mentor program. Check out the DSNS website to learn more and attend an information session.
Last Updated June 18, 2022