Financial Aid provides direct service to students through Student Central on the first floor of the Student Affairs Building (building B). Services include information and assistance with funding options including grants, loans and work study.
APPLY NOW for 2019-20 Financial Aid!
The 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available October 1, 2018.
- File the 2019-20 FAFSA if you are planning to attend any college or university between summer 2019 and spring 2020
- Don’t forget to also complete the 2019-20 BC Financial Aid Application if you are attending BC
- Complete your file by the deadline below based on when you plan to start school
- We process files in the order of completion
- Apply early; certain grant funds are often exhausted early in the processing cycle
2019-20 Quarterly Filing Deadlines
- Summer quarter 2019 – April 12, 2019
- Fall quarter 2019 – June 28, 2019
- Winter quarter 2020 – November 8, 2019
- Spring quarter 2020 – February 14, 2020
Fall 2018 Fall quarter begins September 17. Please read important information about deadlines, dates, disbursement of your funds, and purchasing your books below. Payment of Tuition and Refund Disbursements: Fall quarter begins on September 17, 2018. By regulation, we cannot disburse funds until ...
Financial Aid Office Phone: 425.564.2227 or submit a ticket.
Just looking around?
If you’re not ready to apply, but want to learn about the type of aid available to you, start by exploring these links.