New and Returning Students Welcome!
We are here to help you get ready to learn
Stay home. Stay safe. Study online.
The best way to reach us is at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall Registration in now open. Please apply HERE and get in touch with the I-BEST navigator now at email@example.com Fall qtr. starts Sept. 27th
I-BEST Open House
- See the I-BEST Pathways offered at Bellevue College
- Meet with an I-BEST teacher and navigator
- Ask questions
- Make a plan for future quarters
Come learn about the I-BEST program at our I-BEST Open Houses
- Choose a day and time that works for you.
- Tuesday, August 24th from 11am-12pm.
- Thursday, September 2nd from 3pm-4pm.
- Join us on Zoom. Just click on the Zoom link below during one of the times and dates listed. Join for the whole hour or come when you can.
- Meeting ID: 322 937 8068
If you’re receiving Basic Food or cash assistance from DSHS, Workforce Education may be able to help pay for textbooks, childcare, and transportation – apply online to see if you qualify.
I-BEST (Integrated Basic Education and Skills Training) is a nationally recognized program for English language learners and Basic Skills students who want to start college classes, earn college certificates in Business Computing or Accounting, learn workplace and job search skills, and gain confidence in English, study skills, and career readiness
I-BEST CERTIFICATES & PROGRAMS
Allied Health ProgramAllied Health Program Brochure – pdf file
Starting Fall 2021
- After completing the program students will earn a Medical Administrative Assistant Certificate.
- This prepares students for the Medical Assistant Certificate.
Office Assistant Certificate Program | Business Technology Specialist (BTS) CertificateBusiness Technology Program Brochure – pdf file
Accounting Preparation Certificate | Bookkeeping CertificateAccounting Program Brochure – pdf file
Academic I-BEST ProgramAcademic I-BEST Program Brochure – pdf file
Please also check the Workforce Education Program for additional information.
Last Updated August 24, 2021