ctclink Access for Faculty
Bellevue College has transitioned to a new PeopleSoft software system called ctcLink, which has replaced a decades-old legacy system with a single modern system of online functions. ctcLink will give students, faculty, and staff “anytime, anywhere” access to a contemporary way of doing college business.
The transition to ctcLink is a major statewide project designed to upgrade the information systems at all 34 Washington community and technical colleges. The project is being administered by the Washington State Board of Technical and Community Colleges (SBCTC).
Faculty SID is replaced by a universal ctcLink ID. This ctcLink ID is used at community and technical colleges across the state of Washington. With this new ID, faculty will have one login to access information at Bellevue College – as well as at all other Washington community and technical colleges.
Now that ctcLink is implemented, faculty are able to do the following:
- Use My Schedule to view all assigned classes
- View and print class roster
- Send group or individual email messages to students on the class roster
- View final exam schedule
- Use Grade Roster to assign grades
The following systems and their functionality are replaced by ctcLink:
- Instructor Briefcase Grade Roster → ctcLink
- Instructor Briefcase Class Roster → ctcLink
- Degree Audit → ctcLink
- Inside Bellevue College Earnings History → ctcLink
- Inside Bellevue College Time and Leave Reporting → ctcLink
- TAR/TEV Requests → ctcLink
Note: Canvas and 25Live remains in-use in conjunction with ctcLink.
Canvas is the online Learning Management System (LMS) used by Washington State Colleges to deliver electronic course content and many other purposes. BC continues to use Canvas with ctcLink.
Nothing has changed regarding the current login for Canvas. Students and staff continue to use their BC NetID.
Last Updated May 30, 2023