If you have a question you need answered in the near future, please submit a ticket.
ctcLink Account Tutorials
- Activate Your ctcLink Account Tutorial – Learn how to activate your ctcLink account
- Update Biographic Information Tutorial – Learn how to view and/or update your biographic information in ctcLink
- Update Contact Information Tutorial – Learn how to view and/or update your contact information in ctcLink
Course Enrollment Tutorials
- Class Search Tutorial – Learn how to search for classes in ctcLink
- Check Your Enrollment Date Tutorial – Learn how to view your enrollment date in ctcLink
- Plan Your Classes Tutorial – Learn how to plan your classes (for students who started a degree/certificate prior to the 2021–22 Academic Year)
- How to Enroll Using Shopping Cart Tutorial – Learn how to enroll using the class search and shopping cart functions in ctcLink. The Shopping Cart offers a way for students to line up registration for future classes before their official enrollment date. Please note that adding classes to the Shopping Cart does not enroll you in the selected classes.
- How to View Your Class Schedule Tutorial – Learn how to view your class schedule in ctcLink
- How to Drop a Class Tutorial – Learn how to drop a class in ctcLink
- Permission Numbers Tutorial – Learn about permission numbers in ctcLink, when to use them, how to request them, and how to use them
- How to View and Pay Tuition Tutorial – Learn how to view and pay your tuition using ctcLink
- How to Sign Up for a Payment Plan Tutorial – Learn how to sign up for a payment plan using ctcLink. Note: International Students are not eligible for “Nelnet Payment Plan.” Please contact your International Education advisor for other possibilities.
- How to View Your Itemized Invoice – Learn how to view your itemized invoice using ctcLink
Academic Records Tutorials
- View Your Grades Tutorial – Learn how to view your quarter-by-quarter grades in ctcLink
- Check Your Degree Progress (Academic Advisement Report) Tutorial – Learn how to check your degree progress using ctcLink (for students who started a degree/certificate during the 2021–22 Academic Year or later)
ctcLink Live Demonstrations for Students
ctcLink Student Self-Service Canvas Training
Sign up for a free, non-credit Canvas course that’s all about ctcLink. Built by the SBCTC, this course helps you understand various functions and terms in ctcLink.
Ready to sign up?
- Visit SBCTC’s ctclink training registration page.
- Select ‘Bellevue College’ on the ‘Institution’ drop down and enter your Bellevue College email address (NetID).
- Select ‘CS100 Student Self-Service (Student Home Page)’ from the available courses.
- Log in to your Canvas account to access the training.
Last Updated October 13, 2023