Free Tuition for Qualified Limited Income Adults!
The Opportunity Grant is a state-funded grant to help limited income adults with little or no college credits to increase their skills and career options through professional/technical training. It is available for particular programs within Business, Medical/Health Science, Computer/Technology, and Early Childhood Education.
We provide the following services:
- Educational advising and planning
- Payment of up to 45 credits of tuition and fees
- Assistance with navigating financial aid
- Preparation and assistance with employment searches
- Personal support, goal planning, and problem solving
- Referrals to community resources