Worker Retraining is a state-funded program designed to help eligible individuals update their job skills and return to employment.
What services does Worker Retraining provide?
- Payment of tuition and fees (for qualifying students)
- Assistance with Employment Security and gaining permission to attend school while collecting unemployment benefits – more details on this page
- Educational advising and planning
- Assistance in locating additional funding for training
- Priority registration
- Liaison to Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA), WIOA and other agencies
- TAA and WIOA students: if you need information for your Training Research packet, please contact Worker Retraining advisor Joy Prosise at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
How do I get more information?
Attend a Workforce Education Information Session. Register for a Zoom info session, held Tuesdays at 2:30pm, or download and review the info session PowerPoint.
Last Updated February 10, 2021