Worker Retraining is a state-funded program designed to help eligible individuals update their job skills and return to employment.
What services does Worker Retraining provide?
- Payment of tuition and fees
- Assistance with the Employment Security CAT/TB application (permission to attend school while collecting your unemployment)
- Educational advising and planning
- Assistance in locating additional funding for training
- Priority registration
- Liaison to other agencies, programs and funding
How do I get more information about each program?
Attend a Workforce Education Information Session. These are held every Tuesday on the main campus. No registration is required – just show up! Building and rooms change quarterly, so check our Workshops page or call 425-564-4054 for the location. Plan to arrive early, for the session starts promptly at 2:30pm and no latecomers can be accommodated.
Last Updated April 22, 2020