The rest of Workforce Education programs are in B131
Worker Retraining is a state funded program designed to help eligible individuals update their job skills and return to employment.
What services does Worker Retraining provide?
- Payment of tuition and fees
- Assistance with the Employment Security CAT/TB application (permission to attend school while collecting your unemployment)
- Educational advising and planning
- Assistance in locating additional funding for training
- Priority registration
- Liaison to other agencies, programs and funding
How do I get more information about each program?
Attend a Workforce Education Info Session. These are held every Thursday on campus. No registration is required – just show up! Building and rooms change quarterly. Check our Workshop page or call 425-564-2036 for location. Plan to arrive early, for the session starts promptly at 2:30 and no latecomers can be accommodated.