Worker Retraining is a state-funded program designed to help eligible individuals update their job skills and return to employment.
What services does Worker Retraining provide?
- Payment of tuition and fees
- Assistance with the Employment Security CAT/TB application (permission to attend school while collecting your unemployment)
- Educational advising and planning
- Assistance in locating additional funding for training
- Priority registration
- Liaison to other agencies, programs and funding
How do I get more information about each program?
Attend a Workforce Education Information Session. Register for a Zoom info session, held Tuesdays at 2:30pm, or download and review the info session PowerPoint.
Last Updated November 16, 2020