We’ve learned a lot since moving online in March, and have moved Neurodiversity Navigators completely online to better support students while your classes are also online.
We’re with you while you’re away!
Here’s what we’re doing, all virtually:
- Cohort classes, with breakout rooms for group projects, discussions, and more.
- Weekly Scheduled Peer Mentor meetings – individually or in small groups.
- Drop-In Project Lab Chat and Peer Mentor Support. (for all Neurodivergent students at BC!)
- Homework Crews for working on projects and assignments in groups
- Quarterly Parent and Support Person Meetings
- Email our Program Assistant, Nav. A. Gator, any time with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
And, the rest of the college is here for you as well! You can access everything else online too.
Follow the links below to find:
Academic Success Center (Tutoring, Math, Writing, and more)
Other online services – grades, registration, financial aid, and more
Last Updated December 22, 2020