- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Provider Course (ACLS) – $255.00
- CPR for Health Care Providers (BLS for Provider) – American Heart Assoc. – $69
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) – $270.00/$200.00
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition and Stabilization Provider Course (PEARS) – $190.00
- IV Skills – $230.00
- Venipuncture for Health Care Professionals
Registration forms may be submitted via fax to (425) 564-6133, email to CNE@bellevuecollege.edu, or in person at Bellevue College main campus room T208.
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Provider Course (ACLS) – $255.00
12.5 hours of BRN CE
Date of Class: January 28 & 29, 2017
Time: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
After successful completion of the course, students will be able to apply important concepts, including:
- The Basic Life Support (BLS) Survey
- High-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- The ACLS Survey
- The ACLS algorithms
- Effective resuscitation team dynamics
- Immediate post-cardiac arrest care
The goal of ACLS Provider Course is to improve outcomes for adult patients with cardiac arrest or other cardiopulmonary emergencies through provider training.
ACLS Information Sheet [pdf]
ACLS Registration Form [pdf]
CPR for Health Care Providers (BLS for Provider) – American Heart Assoc. – $69
This four-hour CPR class is recommended for physicians, nurses, respiratory therapists and other healthcare clinicians. Class content includes Adult CPR (1 and 2 person), Child and Infant CPR, relief of Foreign Body Airway Obstruction (choking), barrier devices/BVM, cricoid pressure and AED (Automated External Defibrillator) use. CPR Card for Health Care Providers is valid for 2 years. We have planned these sessions to meet student demand.
Upcoming Sessions (Preregistration is required):
- October 1, 2016
- November 5, 2016
- December 3, 2016
All sessions are 9am to 1pm.
Please arrive 10 minutes before start of class. Students more than 10 minutes late may not be admitted to the class.
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) – $270.00/$200.00
Initial Certification – 12.5 hours of BRN CE
Re-Certification – 6.25 hours of BRN CE
February 4 & 5, 2017
To help students achieve these objectives the PALS provider Course includes:
- Basic Life Support competency testing
- Skills Stations
- Core Case discussions and simulations
- Core Case testing and stations
- A Written exam
PALS Information Sheet [pdf]
PALS Registration Form [pdf]
Pediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition and Stabilization Provider Course (PEARS) – $190.00
6.25 hours of BRN CE
Date of Class: CLOSED
Time: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
To help the student achieve the objectives of the PEARS Provider Course, the student will participate in the following activities:
- Basic life support (BLS) competency testing
- Rescue breathing skills practice
- Core case discussions
- Cardiac arrest core case simulations
- A video based written exam
PEARS Information Sheet [pdf]
PEARS Registration Form [pdf]
IV Skills – $230.00
This course will review standards of practice, vein anatomy and selection, complications, advancements and technique. Participants will practice technique for peripheral IV insertion.
Saturday, November 5, 2016
- 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- T315 (Nursing Lab)
- IV Skills Registration Form – Class is Full
**Additional dates coming soon!
Venipuncture for Health Care Professionals
This course is for RNs, LPNs, Nuclear Medicine Professionals, Radiology Professionals and students of these programs.
This two and a half (2.5) hour session covers the basics of venipuncture including butterfly draws, equipment overview, order of draw, tourniquet tying, and vein selection. Participants will practice mock draws and progress to real venipunctures if desired.
Upcoming Classes: TBA
Last Updated October 27, 2016