- NAC courses will be taught on campus.
- Students are expected to attend all scheduled classes in the classroom.
- Four courses of the NAC Program are offered each quarter, and must be taken together:
- Nursing Assistant Foundations (NAC 106) On Campus
- Nursing Assistant Technical Skills (NAC 107) On Campus
- Nursing Assistant Practicum (NAC 108) at Clinical Facility
- Safety for Healthcare (AHE 120) Hybrid
Admission to the Bellevue College Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) program requires successful completion of the above courses. You do not have to take the NNAAP State Certification Exam to meet the NAC prerequisite for admission.
FALL COHORT ORIENTATION
All accepted student must attend the mandatory virtual orientation on the following date:
Thursday September 16, 2021 at 4:00pm – 5:00pm (Pacific Time) via Zoom
NOW ACCEPTING FALL COHORT APPLICATIONS | FALL COHORT 2021 IS FULL
For accountability, all completed applications must be submitted (Step 5).
- Application Period: April 8 – June 7 (application closes at 11:59 pm Pacific Time)
- TB PPD must not expire before August 19, 2021
- Admission Decisions: June 21
- Mandatory Orientation: Week of June 21
- First Day of Class: July 6, 2021
- Last Day of Class: September 2, 2021
- Application Period: June 1 – August 15 (application closes at 11:59 pm Pacific Time)
- TB PPD must not expire before December 10, 2021
- Admission Decisions: August 30
- Mandatory Orientation: Week of August 30
- First Day of Class: September 27, 2021
- Last Day of Class: December 16, 2021
- Application Period: September 30 – December 6 (application closes at 11:59 pm Pacific Time)
- TB PPD must not expire before March 23
- Admission Decisions: December 17
- Mandatory Orientation: TBD
- First Day of Class: January 3, 2022
- Last Day of Class: March 23, 2022
- Application Period: December 19 – March 7 (application closes at 11:59 pm Pacific Time)
- TB PPD must not expire before June 22
- Admission Decisions: ?March 18
- Mandatory Orientation: TBD
- First Day of Class: April 4, 2022
- Last Day of Class: June 22, 2022
First time BC students and previous BC students who are returning after four or more quarters must apply for general admission to BC first. Current BC students may skip this step.
Complete this step at least two weeks prior to the application deadline. Processing time is typically 5-10 business days.
- Follow the Quick Start Instructions provided on the site. Make sure to complete the application process by clicking on the Submit Button located at the bottom of the college listing of choices.
- Allow up to 4-7 business days for the college to process your application. You will receive a Welcome Letter email with instructions for your next steps.
- The college places a $55 admission/placement fee on your account at the time we process your application. You pay this fee at the time you pay your first quarter tuition. Once paid, the fee is non-refundable.
Acceptance into the program is based on the first completed applications received. Bellevue College’s NAC program has partnered with Castle Branch for collection of all admission requirements. The fee for Castle Branch is $120.00.
The NAC program’s Castle Branch package code includes the following:
- Background Check ($85)
- Statewide Criminal Background Check
- Nationwide Healthcare Fraud and Abuse Scan
- Nationwide Record Indicator with SOI
- Social Security Alert
- Residency History
- Medical Document Manager ($35)
- Required Immunizations for NAC program*
- American Heart Association BLS Provider certification
- Red Cross and other AHA certifications are not accepted
Applications will not be processed until all required documents have been completed in Castle Branch.
Last Updated September 14, 2021