Thank you for considering enrollment in the Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing (RN-BSN) program at Bellevue College. Please carefully review the application information below.
- Application Opens: October 1
- Priority Deadlines (close 8:59 pm Pacific Time/11:59 pm Eastern Time):
- Spring start: February 1
- Summer start: May 1
- Fall start: July 1
- Acceptance Notification: Not yet confirmed
- Mandatory Orientation: Not yet confirmed
First time BC students and previous BC students who are returning after four or more quarters must apply for general admission to BC first. Current BC students may skip this step.
Complete this step at least two weeks prior to the application deadline. Processing time is typically 5-10 business days.
- Follow the Quick Start Instructions provided on the site. Make sure to complete the application process by clicking on the Submit Button located at the bottom of the college listing of choices.
- Allow up to 4-7 business days for the college to process your application. You will receive a Welcome Letter email with instructions for your next steps.
- The college places a $55 admission/placement fee on your account at the time we process your application. You pay this fee at the time you pay your first quarter tuition. Once paid, the fee is non-refundable.
Students who have completed coursework outside of Bellevue College will need to fill out an Evaluation of Transfer Credit form and submit official, sealed transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges attended, other than BC. Official paper transcripts and documents should be mailed to:
ATTN: Student Central/Enrollment Services B125
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007-6484
Official electronic transcripts must be sent directly by the institution. We cannot accept copies that are forwarded from your personal email account. If the electronic transcript was downloaded and viewed by anyone else, we cannot use it for transfer credit. Electronic transcripts and documents should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You do not need to send official Bellevue College transcripts since you are not transferring those credits.
Be sure to upload unofficial copies of your transcripts to your application on NursingCAS, including the unofficial transcript from Bellevue College if you took classes here.
Our application is now available through NursingCAS. You must create an account in order to find the Bellevue College RN-BSN program in the list. If the program is not yet listed, please look for it later in the week.
Please prepare all required documentation for the application in advance:
Bellevue College’s RN to BSN program is a selective admissions program admitting new students twice a year for a Summer or Fall quarter start. Admission to this program is competitive. Meeting minimum requirements does not guarantee admission, as the number of qualified applicants may exceed the number of available enrollment spaces. Selection is based on:
- Providing all required application packet materials
- Meeting the minimum admission requirements
- Academic background
- Personal Statement
Admission decision notification will be sent via email to the preferred email address you have entered in NursingCAS. Be sure to also check your Junk or Spam email folders in case your email security routes notification there.
Regarding Application Content and Admission Decisions
Your application is your responsibility. Bellevue College Nursing is not responsible for outdated, incorrect, or missing information on the application you submit via NursingCAS. To make sure you have uploaded the correct document(s), be sure to select the “preview” button after attaching each document and review the content. If you have uploaded the wrong document or a change you made is missing, remove it from NursingCAS and upload the correct one.
The admission committee reviews applications based on the information and required documents you provide in the application. The committee does not review documents not submitted through NursingCAS.
Last Updated October 21, 2020