Successful graduates of the program should meet all course and program learning outcomes. The program learning outcomes for the RN to BSN, which reflect the Essentials of Baccalaureate Nursing guidelines, are as follows:
- Demonstrate principles of leadership, management and continuous quality improvement related to patient safety, equity, and healthcare systems.
- Apply research findings from nursing and other healthcare disciplines to clinical practice.
- Demonstrate global and cultural awareness through professional communication, collaboration and advocating to address health care inequities and social injustice.
- Analyze the impact of disparities, social determinants of health, and climate change on individual and population outcomes.
- Develop communication and interpersonal skills to resolve conflicts and promote positive working environments.
- Utilize innovative patient care technologies, social platforms and information manement systems to maximize healthcare outcomes.
Last Updated August 9, 2022