- February 13, 2016 The Bellevue College men’s basketball team continued their reversal of play from the first half of the season by winning their fourth straight game tonight with an 81-73 win over Skagit Valley. The Bulldogs are 4-0 in the second half of league play after starting off 0-6. Bellevue jumped out 36-28 in the first half ... Read the full story!
- February 13, 2016 Bellevue College women’s basketball defeated visiting Skagit Valley tonight 75-68 in the marquee matchup in the NWAC, as both teams were tied for first place in the North Region heading into the showdown at Courter Family Athletic Pavilion. The win puts Bellevue (9-1 league, 19-4 overall) in outright first place, although Peninsula, who was also ... Read the full story!
- February 10, 2016 After starting the season in league play 0-6, many teams would throw in the towel. Bellevue’s men’s basketball team has done the opposite, as they have reeled off three wins in a row and are now only one game out of a playoff berth after topping Olympic 80-72 in front of a hostile Olympic crowd.
Down ... Read the full story!
- February 10, 2016 Bellevue College’s women’s basketball team went on the road and defeated Olympic 75-69 tonight. Although Bellevue had commanding leads at times throughout the game, the Bulldogs allowed Olympic to chip away several times, resulting in a somewhat closer final score than was expected.
Mikayla Jones led BC with 26 points and 8 assists. Shelby Kassuba added ... Read the full story!
- February 7, 2016 Bellevue College men’s basketball continued to change momentum last night with a thrilling 67-65 win over Shoreline. After leading by one at halftime, the Bulldogs and Dolphins played even in the second half as well as the ‘dogs held on for victory.
Quentin Moore was 6-of-7 from the floor and led BC with 14 points and ... Read the full story!