What is it?
- A short-term customized program.
- Provides first-hand experience in learning English and American, opportunities to participate in various cultural activities and excursion, and experience living with a homestay family.
- Programs may also include field trips, company visits, and volunteer opportunities.
- Students will attend a graduation ceremony and receive certificates upon completion.
- school groups like high school or university students
- retired professionals
- Schedule and program length are customized to meet the needs of each group. Programs typically last 1-4 weeks.
- Generally there are 1.5 to 3 hours of English instruction each day.
- Recommended minimum age is 15 years old.
- Participants under the age of 18 must complete the BC’s Underage Release forms, and the participant’s parent must appoint the adult group leader to act as a “guardian” figure during the entire program.
Last Updated March 29, 2017