Thank you for your interest in applying to the Yoga Instructor Certificate program. We are excited at the possibility of you joining the Bellevue College Bulldog family and becoming a Yoga Instructor! Please carefully review the application below. Incomplete applications will not be considered for acceptance.
» Application Opens – March 1
» Priority Deadline – June 1
» Final Deadline – August 15
All prospective students are encouraged to attend at least one information session to learn more about prerequisite courses, application process and other program details. Please check out upcoming information sessions and select the session that is right for you!
Step 1: Apply to Bellevue College for General Admission
If you are a first time BC student or a previous BC student who is returning to the college after four or more quarters, you must apply to the college first. Current BC students may skip Step 1 and start at Step 2.
- This link takes you the Washington State Community and Technical College Web Admissions Center. Follow the Quick Start Instructions provided on the site. Make sure to complete the application process by clicking on the Submit Button located at the bottom of the college listing of choices.
- Allow 1-3 business days for the Welcome Center to process your application. We send you a Welcome Letter email with instructions for your next steps.
- The college places a $55 admission/placement fee on your account at the time we process your application. You pay this fee at the time you pay your first quarter tuition. Once paid, the fee is non-refundable.
Step 2: Prepare your supporting documents
Please have the following items ready for submission with your Yoga Instructor Certificate application:
1. Supplemental Questions – Using the Yoga Instructor Application Materials document, answer the questions below and upload your completed document to your application.
- In 100 words or less, explain why you want to enroll in BC’s Yoga Certification Program
- In 100 words or less, describe important attributes of a quality Yoga Instructor.
- Please provide specific examples of how your educational and/or professional experiences demonstrate your commitment to diversity and equity.
2. One professional or personal letter of reference
Step 3: Complete and submit the Yoga Instructor Certificate Application
Please have all supporting documents prepared prior to completing your application. You will NOT be able to stop and save your program application once it is started. Admission to this program is competitive. Meeting minimum requirements does not guarantee admission, as the number of qualified applicants may exceed the number of available enrollment spaces.
Last Updated September 6, 2019