The 2023-24 BCF Scholarship Application is now closed.
The deadline to apply for 2023-24 scholarships was 11:59 PM on March 12, 2023.
- Scholarship Eligibility: All new and continuing students who plan to attend Bellevue College in 2023-24 are eligible to apply. You only need to apply once and you will automatically be considered for all scholarships for which you are eligible.
- How to Submit an Application: Bellevue College Foundation uses AwardSpring to host our scholarship application. The 2023-24 application opened on January 3, 2023, and closed on March 12, 2023. The application for 2024-25 will open in January 2024.
- Completing Your Application:
- You must register for an account with AwardSpring to fully submit your application. Your application will be not be able to be submitted otherwise. Registration with AwardSpring is free.
- AwardSpring has a mechanism for requesting recommendations. Anyone (other than family references) who can speak to your qualifications and experience can complete your recommendation. We recommend always connecting with someone you would like to request a recommendation from in advance so they are prepared to do so by the deadline. The Foundation and Foundation staff are not able to write letters of recommendation.
For additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bellevue College Foundation Scholarship program is funded by generous donors that include community members, corporations, alumni, and BC faculty, staff, and students. Scholarships are awarded annually to current and prospective BC students. Scholarship awards are based on academic merit, financial need, personal history, achievement, or for specific areas of study. With one application, students are automatically considered for the majority of our available scholarships.
All BC Foundation scholarships are to be used at BC only and can be applied to tuition, fees, and in some cases, books. The application for scholarships is available annually from January through March. Scholarships provide funding for the upcoming academic year – Fall, Winter, and Spring quarters. Students can apply for multiple years as long as they meet the eligibility criteria.
For the 2021-22 academic year, the Bellevue College Foundation awarded 192 scholarships totaling over $400,000. In addition to scholarships awarded directly by the Foundation’s Scholarship Committee, the BC Foundation funds other scholarships which are awarded in conjunction with various BC departments.
Last Updated March 13, 2023