Bellevue College (BC) currently offers 14 bachelor’s degrees. These are career-oriented programs designed to prepare students to successfully compete for specialized jobs that require advanced knowledge and skills for a respective industry. View full list of bachelor’s programs
BC Bachelor degrees are a two-year program that require the completion of prerequisite courses at the associate level. If you have not completed the prerequisites, you must apply for an associate degree first to complete the prerequisites.
To apply for the bachelor’s degree programs, you must complete TWO (2) applications:
Step 1: International Student Application
- You must be admitted to both the bachelor’s program and the general international admission.
- Our International Education department handles general international admission only
- For questions about the process or international student application, please email email@example.com
Step 2: Bachelor’s Program Application
- You must apply directly to the bachelor’s program.
- Each bachelor’s program sets their own admission requirements, deadlines, tuition and fees, and admission selection processes.
- Admission is competitive, and you are highly encouraged to start from the associate program level at Bellevue College.
- Accepted international students will be charged the upper division non-resident tuition for their 300 and 400-level courses.
Some bachelor’s programs’ courses are offered online only and do not meet the F-1 regulations. Consult both International Education and respective program manager before you apply to the bachelor’s program at BC.
Additional Information and Requirements
- An online international student application form. Go to https://international.bellevuecollege.edu/ to create a profile and start an application.
- A non-refundable $50 application fee paid online.
- All acceptance packets shipped to an address outside of the U.S. require you to pay an express mail fee via eShipGlobal site. The student must upload the air bill with a complete mailing address to the BC’s online application site.
- A copy of the passport photo page, including expiration date. A copy of each F-2 dependent’s passport photo page, including expiration date.
- A bank statement dated no earlier than 6 months before application, with a minimum balance of $35,959 USD. Add $5,000 USD for each F-2 dependent
- US-based sponsors must complete the Affidavit of Support (I-134) form
- Valid proof of English language proficiency.
- Transcripts in English from the current and/or previous schools.
- In the U.S., it generally takes at least 4 years to complete a bachelor’s degree.
- All F-1 international students are required to register for at least 12 credits each quarter. There are 3 required quarters each school year.
- Fall, winter, and spring classes are about 11 weeks long.
- Summer classes are about 8 weeks long. However, you have to learn just as much!
These degrees are the current Optional Practical Training STEM eligible programs at Bellevue College as of (8/18/2022). Please review any options with your International Advisor before applying for a STEM extension.
- Software Development BAS
- Computer Science BS
- Cyber Security BAS
- Data Management and Analysis BS
- Molecular Bio-Sciences BAS
Questions about the process to apply to a bachelor degree at Bellevue College? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated August 18, 2022