To Register for Cooperative Preschool Classes:
You now have a choice to return your BC registration form online or with a paper copy!
The first step is to email the Registrar listed for the co-op class of your choice, to be sure that it is still accepting registrations for fall, 2019. If you then choose to complete the college registration form online, complete the form and find the class section of the co-op preschool in which you wish to enroll and then submit.
Please note that each individual co-op Board sets tuition and registration policies. Check out their independent websites for more details. View Cooperative Preschool Class Schedules
Register Online for all other in-person classes:
(i.e. infants, wobblers, toddlers, enrichment classes, Saturday Family Inventors’ Lab):
- Choose a class according to your child’s birth date.
- Narrow your choice to a location, day of the week and time that will work best for your family.
- Fill out the Online Registration Form:
To Register for PARED 136 Parenting the Young Child (Online):
To register, visit the enrollment information page on the BC eLearning website at http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/elearning.
- Openings in some classes may be limited. Families with currently-enrolled children will have registration priority for all classes, for all children in the family.
- Class placement is based on a first come, first served basis. For best class choice, register as soon as possible.
- If you have incurred any outstanding fees or unpaid fines (parking, library, etc.) at Bellevue College, please clear them up now to avoid problems with registration. To inquire further about this and/or to pay the fine with a bank card, please call the BC Student Financial Services office at (425) 564-2309.
- BC Parent Education makes this information as accurate as possible at the time of publication. However, due to unforeseen changes in funding, staffing, curricula or policies, we may be required to implement changes. Any changes will be posted on the Parent Education website and enrolled students/parents will be notified.
BC reaffirms its policy of equal opportunity regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, or Vietnam-era veteran. For further information, please visit www.bellevuecollege.edu/equal/.
Last Updated May 25, 2019