All of the Allied Health Education programs are “open enrollment”. This means that there are no special requirements to enroll in the Allied Health programs however some of the program specific courses require entry codes. The steps below will help you obtain an entry code.
- The Entry Codes provided in the following form are ONLY for Allied Health Education Programs.
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Health Unit Coordinator
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Clinical Laboratory Assistant
- Emergency Department Technician
- Medical Assistant (MA-C)
- Allied Health AAS-T
- If you have taken the foundation courses at another institution, you will need to send an un-official transcript to the Allied Health Program Manager.
- You are responsible for requesting official transcripts from your previous school. Official transcripts are to be sent to the enrollment services office at Bellevue College, 3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Bellevue, WA 98007 (Attention: Enrollment Services B125).
You must take the foundation courses (listed below) before requesting program specific entry codes.
- AHE 100
- AHE 110
- AHE 120
- BIOL&108 OR BIOL&241 AND BIOL&242
- HLTH 145 OR HLTH 150 OR NUTR 100 OR NUTR 101
- CMST 280 OR BUS 120
- IT 101 OR CS 101 OR BTS 161
The foundation courses must be completed with a “C” or better before codes will be issued. Entry codes will not be issued until grades for prerequisites have been checked.
- You must request an entry code for each class separately.
If you have completed the foundation courses, or provided satisfactory transfer and/or substitution for them; Follow the link below to request an Entry Code
Last Updated June 8, 2020