Update: ctcLink Training@ Bellevue College
We want to give you an update on the ctcLink Training at Bellevue College (BC). The data shows that we are making steady progress with people signing up for the training and completing it. Thank you to everyone who has completed the training!
If you have not completed the training yet, please continue to work with your supervisor to make sure you have time to complete the training.
Phase 1 Training:
- For most staff and faculty, course completion percentage is now 60%. For User Acceptance Testers the score is 80% or greater. If you are a User Acceptance Tester, you were notified last week. User Acceptance Testers need to complete their courses by May 31 and all staff need to complete their training by June 30.
- The faculty training completion deadline has been extended to May 17.
- Many campus offices are closed to the public on Fridays through December 31 to provide staff one full day a week with fewer interruptions to complete the necessary work for ctcLink, or get caught up on items that fell behind due to ctcLink work. Employees also received 4 hours of dedicated time to work on the training on the April 22nd College Issues Day.
- Peoplesoft Fundamentals 9.2 is optional if you feel you have a good grasp of your other trainings.
- Training Check-in Sessions for Staff and Faculty are in full swing. Employees who have completed ctcLink self-paced training courses are welcome to drop-in for these sessions and can download a flyer with session details and meeting links.
- The employee training Completion Report shows training completion status. The report is updated at least twice a month and the update date is mentioned in the spreadsheet. If your name is missing from the report, please email Warda Zaman.
- TELOS instructors, Food Services, Custodial staff, Grounds Crew, Early Learning Center, Impending Retirees, Temporary Hourly and Student Employees not returning in the Fall, are exempt from the self-paced Canvas training courses. Training will be provided through alternate methods closer to the go-live date to groups returning in Fall 2021.
Phase 2 Training:
- Phase 2/ Key Concepts information is available on the ctcLink Training website.
- Session dates align with the actual testing and is led by SBCTC.
- Phase 2/ Key Concepts sessions are required for User Acceptance Testers.
- All employees are encouraged to attend sessions relevant to their job function. Anyone who attends must have Phase 1 training complete.
- The ctcLink Demo webpage has been updated! Feel free to play around inside ctcLink to get a feel for what it will be like.
- ctcLink Quick Links buttons are now on our website to access commonly requested information quickly.
- Drop-in during ctcLink Office Hours from 9-10 a.m. restarts May 11th.
Please email Warda Zaman if you have any questions regarding the training.
Warda Zaman| Training & Professional Development Manager (she/her/hers)
3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Room B205B
Bellevue, WA 98007
Last Updated August 15, 2021