Description: This short workshop is intended for teachers of classes that claim Gen Ed outcomes. We will show you:
- how to import your Gen Ed outcome from the global list into your Canvas class,
- how to import that outcome into an assignment rubric,
- and finally, how to assess your students on that outcome.
Each session is offered as both an in-person workshop and a live, online webinar.
In-Person Location: D140, the eLearning Center
Dates & Webinar links:
Duration: Each session is 30 minutes.
What to bring with you: the 4-digit Gen Ed Outcome rubric number that your class will use. If you’re not sure, ask your program chair. Also, bring your own laptop, if possible. We have some in the eLearning Center, but maybe not enough for everybody.
Facilitator: Keith Rowley
Round One was:
- Tuesday, Feb. 27, 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 28, 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 1, 10 a.m.
- Friday, March 2, 1 p.m.
Round Two was:
- Monday, March 5, 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 7, 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 13, 11 a.m.
- Thursday, March 15, 11 a.m.
- Friday, March 16, 1:30 p.m.
Last Updated February 8, 2023