What you’ll find
This page provides guides and resources for creating accessible content, using Canvas tools, and learning about the variety of technology for instructional use.
New Instructor to Bellevue College?
You need to complete the Canvas Faculty Orientation to get Teacher access to your classes.
More Teaching Tools
Canvas Teaching Tools
External Tools & Resources
Online Conference Tools
Publisher and Vendor Information
- How to add a Brytware Follett Textbook to Canvas
- How-To: Add a McGraw Hill Test bank to Canvas
- How to add a Macmillan testbank in Canvas
- How-To: Import Test Banks from ExamView Test Builder (Cengage)
- How-To: Print a Canvas Quiz for in class use
The Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) is a document prepared by vendors that describes the extent to which a particular product is accessible.
List of Accessibility statements and VPATs for software used for Instruction
Last Updated September 12, 2023