Guides and Resources
This page provides guides and resources for creating accessible content, using Canvas tools, and learning about the variety of technology for instructional use.
New Instructor to Bellevue College?
You need to complete the Canvas Faculty Orientation to get Teacher access to your classes.
- Ally Accessibility Content Checker
- Are my PowerPoints effective?
- Are my Word documents effective?
- Quality Matters – offered by SBCTC
More Teaching Tools
Canvas Teaching Tools
Cidi Labs – Design Tool
The Peer to Peer Project
Respondus Lockdown Browser
The Bellevue College Syllabus Template
The Syllabus with Cidi Labs (it works great)
External Tools & Resources
Online Conference Tools
Big Blue Button
Creating a Zoom Meeting
Zoom Cloud Recordings to Panopto
Video Production Support
Publisher and Vendor Information
- How-To: Add a McGraw Hill Test bank to Canvas
- How to add a Macmillan testbank in Canvas
- How-To: Import Test Banks from ExamView Test Builder (Cengage)
- How-To: Print a Canvas Quiz for in class use
The Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) is a document prepared by vendors that describes the extent to which a particular product is accessible.
List of Accessibility statements and VPATs for software used for Instruction
Last Updated October 28, 2022