Using SSO with Zoom
To help ensure that all Bellevue College Zoom users are able to hold safe, secure, private meetings and class sessions, the college uses “Single Sign-On” (SSO). All BC Zoom users should use this method to sign into their College Zoom account.
SSO with Your Zoom Account
This is a one minute video that shows how to sign on with SSO. Step by step directions are included below.
- All faculty should have a college Zoom account. If you are unsure if you have an account then please Request a Zoom account with the ITS TDX system .
- After you have your account then navigate your browser to Zoom.US
- Select “Sign In”.
- Choose SSO (with the key image).
- Our domain is bellevuecollege. This is one word – no spaces.
Students: Zoom Information
- If students are attending a Zoom meeting as a participant then they will need to login here: https://zoom.us/web/sso/login?en=signin
- When it asks for the company domain, type in: bellevuecollege
- After students have signed in to Zoom using the SSO option then Zoom will recognize them as a Bellevue College student.
- Also remember that if students wish to meet with classmates, or other students, they may use Microsoft Teams. which has free access for all users with a Bellevue College email. Teams training is offered by Information Technology Services
Last Updated July 2, 2021