Housing. Transportation. Paying for college. While there may be barriers to attending college for students with learning
disabilities, there are also many resources available to help you overcome those barriers and succeed. Below are some of the resources available to students and families.
Scholarships & Financial Aid Resources
Local, State, & National Organizations
- Arc of King County Resource Guide
- Department of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Washington State Department of Social and Health Services – DSHS
- Association on Higher Education and Disability – AHEAD
- Learning Disabilities Association of America – LDA
- National Learning Center for Learning Disabilities – NCLD
- Council for Learning Disabilities – CLD
- Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS)
If you are an organization interested in being included on our Resources Page, or it you know of any additional resources not listed, please contact us at email@example.com with the information.
Last Updated April 2, 2019