Housing. Transportation. Paying for college. While there may be barriers to attending college, there are also many resources available to help you succeed. Below are some of the resources available to OLS students and families.
Apply for a Scholarship through the Bellevue College Foundation.
Complete one Bellevue College Foundation scholarship application to be eligible for more than 150 scholarship opportunities ranging from $1000-$3000 for tuition and fees.
Visit the BC Foundation page for more information.
Scholarships & Financial Aid Resources
- Bellevue College Financial Aid
- Bellevue College Scholarships
- Bellevue College United Way Benefits Hub
- Bellevue College Workforce Education
- Affordable Colleges: Scholarships
- Allegra Ford Thomas Scholarship
- Avonte Oquendo Memorial Scholarship
- Ben’s Fund
- CARES Act
- CareerOneStop Scholarship Finder
- INCIGHT Scholarship
- Kelly Law Team Autism Scholarship
- Organizing for Autism Research Scholarship Program
- Sleep Family Scholarship
- Think College: Paying for College
- Think College: Scholarships
- Unigo Scholarships
- WA State College Success Foundation
- WSAC Loan Education Center
Transportation, Housing, & Community Resources
Local, State, & National Organizations
- Association on Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD)
- Arc of King County Resource Guide
- Council for Learning Disabilities (CLD)
- Department of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
- National Learning Center for Learning Disabilities (NCLD)
- Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS)
- Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS)
If you are an organization interested in being included on our Resources Page, or it you know of any additional resources not listed, please contact us with the information.
Last Updated May 11, 2023