Complaint Resolution Procedures

Students residing outside of the State of Washington while attending Bellevue College through electronically delivered classes who would like to resolve a grievance should review the Student Dispute Resolution Procedure, or contact the appropriate division office or the Academic Information Catalog. However, if an issue cannot be resolved internally, you may file a complaint with the Washington Student Achievement Council.

The Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC) has authority to investigate student complaints against specific schools. WSAC may not be able to investigate every student complaint. Visit Washington Student Achievement Council Complaints  for information regarding the WSAC complaint process.

For other Bellevue College resources on Complaints, visit the Student Rights and Resources page.

Last Updated March 1, 2024