The eLearning vision expands options and pathways for students online, while embracing innovation and accessibility. eLearning provides comprehensive, flexible and inclusive student-centered services.
The Bellevue College eLearning Online Advisor is available to assist all students maximize their college experience. We are here to help any student, whether prospective or currently enrolled, wanting to take online classes to reach their academic goals.
Contact our eLearning Online Advisor to assist with your:
- Short and long term general academic and career planning
- Major or degree path and course selection
- Reviewing degree audit and graduation requirements
- Interpreting and understanding university admissions requirements
- Connecting to a university admissions adviser
- Transfer application assistance
- Faculty referrals in your major area of study.
- We assist with student navigation for:
Academic advising with the Academic Advising Center
Canvas to Student Canvas Training
Online Tutoring to the Academic Success Center
Personal counseling support to the Counseling Center
High School Programs to Running Start
Careers or internships to the Center for Career Connections
Technology support to the ITS Service Desk
Online Advising is serving students remotely through email email@example.com.
- Visit Student Canvas Training for our next Instructor-Led Online Workshop.
- Visit Student Canvas Training for our next Live 60-minute Training.
- Visit Student Canvas Training for our quarterly Peer to Peer Live Training Day and Times.
Last Updated August 18, 2021