The eLearning vision expands options and pathways for students online while embracing innovation and accessibility. eLearning provides comprehensive, flexible, and inclusive student-centered services.
The Bellevue College eLearning Online Advisor is available to assist all students to maximize their college experience. We are here to help any student, whether prospective or currently enrolled, wanting to take online classes to reach their academic goals.
Contact us for:
- General Academic and Career pathways
- Major or degree path and course options
- Connecting to your Pathway Advisor or Program
- Faculty referrals in your major area of study
- Student Campus Resources Available Online
We assist with student navigation to:
- Academic Advising: Academic Advising Center
- Online Tutoring: Academic Success Center
- Personal Counseling: Counseling Center
- Pathways: BC Pathways
- High School Programs: Running Start
- Careers or Internship: Center for Career Connections
- Technology support: ITS Service Desk
- Transcripts: Official Transcripts Request
Student Canvas Training
The eLearning department provides Student Canvas Training at Bellevue College in three ways.
eLearning website: https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/elearning/
Last Updated April 24, 2023