Located in the center of the Library Media Center
Our Tech Rovers are work-study students, who will answer technology questions and assist students with:
- Logging onto Canvas and other BC websites
- Canvas – uploading files, taking a quiz, finding the syllabus, checking calendar dates, setting up your profile and notifications
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel – how to use desktop software
- Where to find Library Resources
- Using the copiers and printers
- Finding Study Rooms
- Trouble-shooting basic problems
- Periodically walk the two Library floors to answer targeted student questions
Laptops and other equipment
Microsoft Imagine Software
Microsoft software is available online at the Bellevue College’s Microsoft Imagine Academic Software Center!
- Located in the Library Media Center.
- Walk-in help available for students during the quarter. This desk is managed by our student staff working in the LMC.
- We can assist with questions on how to submit an assignment, set your profile and notification, use the Canvas App or any other Canvas related question.
- If you need help activating your Publisher content which is required by your instructor, we can assist.
- Hours: Monday thru Friday from 11:00am to 1:00pm
Student Workshops will be provided every quarter, in the LMC Collaboratory area.
Fall quarter dates and topics are:
Dates: Every Tuesday
Time: Noon – 12:30pm
Topic: Canvas Mobile App
The Student app allows students to navigate a course on a mobile device. The mobile app is available for Apple and Android devices.
Come learn how to download this App. Using this App, students can:
- Read assignments and open documents that are posted in Canvas.
- Receive notifications when exams are ready for viewing, when there is a new announcement, or check to see what assignments are due.
- Easy access to the course calendar.
Last Updated October 17, 2018