Located in the center of the Library Media Center
Our Tech Rovers are work-study students, who will answer technology questions and assist students with:
- Logging onto Canvas and other BC websites
- Canvas – uploading files, taking a quiz, finding the syllabus, checking calendar dates, setting up your profile and notifications
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel – how to use desktop software
- Where to find Library Resources
- Using the copiers and printers
- Finding Study Rooms
- Trouble-shooting basic problems
- Periodically walk the two Library floors to answer targeted student questions
Laptops and other equipment
Microsoft Imagine Software
Microsoft software is available for checkout by students enrolled in specific IT courses. Learn how to check out Microsoft Imagine software. You can also go directly to the Bellevue College’s Microsoft Imagine Academic Software Center!
- Walk-in help available for students during the quarter. This desk is managed by our student staff working in the LMC.
- We can assist with questions on how to submit an assignment, set your profile and notification, use the Canvas App or any other Canvas related question.
- Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 10:30am to 1:30pm
Last Updated June 15, 2018