We sent out an email to faculty on March 15, 2021 about the ctcLink Training that they need to do in order to prepare for the transition to the new system.
As managers of Academic Affairs operations, you should be aware of these key items:
- All employees (faculty and staff) will have the second half of College Issues Day on April 22, 2021 to work on the self-paced training.
- Part-time faculty not already being paid for the April 22nd College Issues Day will receive a $50 stipend to complete the core training.
- Division Operations Directors are expected to track training completion at their end. Here is a training tracker template to help identify and track employee progress. Please refer to this completion report uploaded weekly to update your tracker.
- Please note that May 3rd is the cutoff date for adjunct faculty training completion and compensation. DoDs must follow the department process for stipend payment and onward communication with adjunct faculty.
- All faculty may complete the following courses at their own pace. Training is asynchronous and all faculty are welcome to complete the training any time until May 3, 2021:
Tier 1: Core Training (all faculty)
- ES100 HCML Employee Self-Service
- CF100 Faculty Self-Service
Tier 2: Supplemental Training (full-time faculty required, adjunct faculty optional)
- CS100 Student Self-Service
Tier 3: Optional Training
- CA100 Advisor Self-Service
- AS100 Academic Self-Service
- CC101 Managing 3Cs & Message Center
- EX100 Travel & Expenses: Traveler
- Faculty Training Check-in Sessions are optional and will not be paid.
- Additional training and support will be provided in the Fall and we will communicate more information on that later.
Rob Viens | Associate Vice President | Office of Academic Affairs | (425) 564‐3158 | 3000 Landerholm Circle SE bellevuecollege.edu
Maria Rivas | ctcLink Project Manager | Information Technology Services | (425) 564‐3979 | 3000 Landerholm Circle SE bellevuecollege.edu
Last Updated August 15, 2021