CLASS SEARCH NOTIFICATIONS
The class schedule has a new look – and it’s now live. Explore course offerings in an updated, more mobile-friendly format.
This change is part of the college’s transition to ctcLink. While there are still a few weeks before account activation starts, early access to the public class schedule:
- Allows users to get familiar with a new interface and terms.
- Helps students identify courses and explore course information, which can help them register for Winter Quarter.
- Assists faculty in verifying that course information in ctcLink is accurate.
Other important updates:
- The link to the class schedule on BC’s website’s main navigation redirects to the ctcLink public class schedule.
- Links to general course information lead to an intermediary page that provides a link to the course in the online catalog (example: ACCT 202).
- Links to courses in a particular quarter lead to an intermediary page that provides instructions on how to confirm their search in the new public class schedule. (example: Winter 2022 Accounting Courses).
- There are now three ways to find classes: ‘Class Search’, ‘Browse Classes’, and ‘Course Catalog’.
Need more guidance? View a class search tutorial. More information is forthcoming to report data errors.
Nov. 29 – Final day for Financial Aid offers and disbursements
Nov. 30 – Registration opens (Winter Quarter)
Dec. 12 – Final day to enroll in any Fall Quarter sections using HP item numbers
Dec. 12-16 – Finals week
Dec. 16 – Fall Quarter ends
More information on ctcLink can be found here:
If you have suggestions on improving this email, we would enjoy hearing from you. Please contact Yves Martin, Communications Manager,
Last Updated October 28, 2021