BIOL 108 Human Biology • 6 Cr.
Overview of human body functions, including an introduction to some anatomy and physiology, nutrition and exercise and modern medical advances. This course is intended for non-science majors. Course includes a laboratory. Fulfills laboratory science course requirement at BC.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- identify major organ systems
- explain the major interactions of organ systems
- describe how their body functions
- describe the role of nutrition and exercise in human health
- list modern medical advances