Admission Advising & Information Sessions
Do you need help getting started at Bellevue College (BC), or want to ask a question about an area of interest, or a college program? You're in the right place.
If you need help to get started at Bellevue College (BC), or want to ask a question about an area of interest, or a college program, you can:
- Schedule a meeting with an admission advisor
- Attend an information session.
Both options can:
- Help you through the admission process
- Help you set up and login to your ctcLink account, which is our student record system and where you enroll for classes, pay tuition, check on your financial aid, view your grades and much more
- Answer questions about campus degree and certificate programs
- Connect you with campus resources needed to support your success