BTS 147 Presentation Design & Delivery • 3 Cr.
Studies business presentation design, delivery and publication using current software and professional standards. Topics include content development, audience analysis, presentation delivery, presentation slides, collaboration tools, integration, security tools, application of template and custom graphics, animation, sound, video and delivery modes. Projects create and deliver professional presentations appropriately organized for the audience. Recommended BTS 110 or BTS 161.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- After completing this class, students will be able to:
- 1. Create and Manage Presentations for professional or personal solutions
- 2. Insert and Format Shapes and Slides to enhance effects and visual perception
- 3. Create Slide Content in a variety of media and business scenarios
- 4. Apply Transitions and Animations to enhance communication of information
- 5. Manage Multiple Presentations to share with others in business settings
- 6. Utilize intermediate to advanced software features to solve a business problem