BTS 147 Presentation Design & Delivery • 3 Cr.
Studies business presentation design, delivery and publication using current software and professional standards. Topics include content development, audience analysis, presentation delivery, presentation slides, collaboration tools, integration, security tools, application of template and custom graphics, animation, sound, video and delivery modes. Projects create and deliver professional presentations appropriately organized for the audience. Recommended BTS 110 or BTS 161.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Plan and develop a purposeful presentation.
- Analyze the audience needs and expectations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the audience and develop appropriate content
- Deliver an electronic presentation that uses sound presentation skills.
- Analyze the benefits and drawbacks of graphics and identify how to effectively use them in a presentation
- Demonstrate an understanding of file management of the presentation and associated files
- Format, design and create an electronic presentation using images, video, animation, transitions.
- Apply work flow and efficiency tools to create presentations that are easy to edit and collaborate such as templates, master, comments, import and notes
- Deliver electronic presentations in a variety of formats including print, pdf, web, kiosk, self-running and to accompany a traditional in person presentation.
- Edit and proofread presentations for readability.
- Deliver a presentation to an audience
- Research resources to solve problems independently